jeudi 12 septembre 2013

Update on student emails....

Not all students have been issued their spyponder email accounts yet. I have learned that these are being given out in the Digital Citizenship class, and that the teachers are hoping all students will have their emails by the end of next week.

In the meantime, I will post my daily agenda on this blog until all students are able to sign up to Schoology.com. Please see the tab that says "Agendas."

I have also created a tab where I will be putting up vocabulary flashcards. Students can use these to practice with vocabulary on their own. There are also lots of fun games with them!

We're starting our Latin unit on Friday, 9/13! I hope all the students will remember to greet me by saying, "Salve, magistra!"

Ms. Ritz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire